Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Resolutions

Hi! everyone... I just wanted to wish you all a very Blessed and Happy New Year... May God Bless you all and your loved ones. May the Lord Bring many good things for you all this year to come. May he Bless us all with Health and many years of life so that we may continue to serve him. May this new year bring you closer to God.

New Year resolutions for me this year would be: 


1) Love everyone as the Lord Loves me.
2) To be Less critical of others.
3) To learn to resolve situations with Love and not anger.
4) To Humble myself and be soft spoken.
5) To go to Mass as often as I can.
6) To dress as Plain and Modest as I can.
7) To Lower my Gaze as I walk in the streets of this Ungodly world.
8) To sin less.
9) To become more Virtuous.
10) Read the entire Bible by the end of this year.
11) Be Loved by everyone.
12) and more I can't think of now

No comments:

Post a Comment