Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crochet: Forest Floor Shell Stitch Scarf

This is the yarn that I used to make the Shell Stitch Scarf.



The Picture above is not so clear color wise  but in this one you can see the color better.


I am very happy and Pleased with the end result of this scarf. It is my first Sale. A wonderful sister bought it from me. She requested a Green Long Scarf and the stitch was up to me. I decided to choose the Shell stitch because it is closed and almost no air can get through. This is me working on the Scarf.


In the Picture above I was finishing the borders. Now this picture will show you the Width of the scarf before I added the Border.



With the Border finished the scarf ended up being 7inches wide. This Picture below will show you a more further away look.






The Border was not added yet to the Pic above. Now in this pic you will see it as the end result. I wish I would have taken more pictures of it but it came out lovely and nice and soft.


This is the border pic only.


and in this pic you will see it up close.




Materials:
Forest Floor color
Shell stitch
I hook

No comments:

Post a Comment