Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fabric Shopping for Modest Dresses

     I am working on my New years Resolutions and one of them is to Dress Modestly... I dress Modest now but I want to look Feminine and Long dresses is the way to go. I have a few Fabric samples I wanted to share. I will be doing other posts on the Dresses I will be working on and the color swatches for the dresses I will be making.

     My Husband was very pleased with this Dress in the Picture. The pictures I will post now will be for the Vest of the dress. The dress it self would be the background color of the Printed fabric... Meaning solid. My mother will be helping me she knows everything that has to do with Pattern Making. Let me know what you Like and Why... What Prints would and what Prints would not go with the Vest or dress it's self ... Your Opinions Matter to me... Also I will be making Bonnets to go with the dresses. The Brim would be the Solid Color and the back would be the Printed Fabric...I will also Posts of Dresses that I Like and Might work on... but for now here are the samples...Enjoy!





























2 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty! I like the blue and tan ones myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle your comments are appreciated

    ReplyDelete